Sunday, June 19, 2005

Can I just say how much I love hanging out with my sorors. They are some of the most down to earth women I've ever met. When we've got chapter drama it's because of business. But when we're just chilling, it's all love.

A few of us went out to Restaurant Gia on Lafayette St. The beauty of hanging close to home! Since I had just come from BBQ's with Toe, I decided to just have a drink or two. Maybe that wasn't the best of ideas. I had one of their Summer Passion drinks (at least that's what I think it was called). Very tropical. Nice and sweet - right up my alley. Somehow that drink went straight to my head. But I insisted on having a white wine next. When it was time to go, the room was slightly spinning.

So I come home slightly drunk. After I got out of the car, I couldn't quite walk straight. I was wondering how someone can get behind the wheel in that condition and think they're ok. I wasn't sure I was going to make it to my bed in one piece. But I got in, sat down for a minute to try to get my bearings and turn on the radio. Z100 was jammin, like I was in the club, so I tried to see if I could dance off this impending hangover. Unfortunately, one too many times leaning into the wall was enough for me to attempt to make my bed, which I neglected to do in the morning, and climb in for what should be a very peaceful sleep. But then the reggae station was jammin too so I listened for awhile. Granted I was in bed with my eyes closed but I was jammin.

I've been a bit of a prude my whole life. Somehow, I've decided that 28 is a time to get all wild and crazy. Not too crazy though. I've still got an image to maintain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home