Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Dream a little dream of me...

Last night I had the oddest little dream. It was about me and my wedding.

Thing was, it wasn't really about me or my wedding. But I was there. In a dress that I couldn't even begin to describe. My bridesmaids, not mine. There were just five chicks running around in black dresses. Black -- so not a part of my ideal wedding color scheme. It seems my wedding was a black and white affair. Yeah, I so didn't vote for that.

Flower girls - two 13-year-old looking girls. Way too old to be my flower girls. What's worst - their attire. These two girls had on crisp white dresses with black opaque stockings. That's a fashion blunder in every day life. In my wedding??? A big no-no. And they had afro puffs. Not like Lady of Rage afro puffs. But whoever they're mama was could've holla'd at a straightening comb. I'm just sayin!

The groom - I couldn't tell ya! I didn't see him, I didn't talk to him. And since I woke up before the ceremony, I don't even know if he could kiss or not.

The only people in attendance who I knew were my godmother, my two godsisters, my godmother's sister and her youngest daughter. No mom, no dad, no brothers, no friends, no sorors. Nobody I would think to invite. And yet the church was filled with people. People I didn't know and people who didn't know me.

I woke up while I was in the bathroom (in the dream!!!). Someone was watching over me like they were afraid I was going to pull a runaway bride or something.

This was a little scary. Then I called Toe who told me she and Antoinette were talking about how when I finally meet Mr. Right, which right now seems like never, that I'll probably end up having a shot gun wedding. Mind you, I was planning on a long engagement since I know I want a big wedding but don't have big money.

I don't want anymore dreams like that. And I can't even blame this on what I ate the night before because I actually skipped dinner. Who knows?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Fabiana said...

Valuable information and excellent design you got here! I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts and time into the stuff you post!! Thumbs up


property

3:02 AM, August 23, 2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home